Wednesday 18 April 2012

Spring flowers




love Spring flowers, tulips are my favourites at anytime of year.
My tag this week is made from an old birthday cardfeaturing tulips. At the bottom of thetag I have written the words:
it’s Spring again, let’s sing again, Tulips fromAmsterdam... (You can almost hear Max Byegraves singing along!)

I wanted to write directly onto the card, but nothing Ihad to hand would write on the glossy card. In the end I used gold ink on paper and stuck it on. I used pink and green threads for a tie. The tag is photographed against a painting ofwisteria blossom; another Spring favourite of mine.
Thank you to all of you who left such lovely commentslast week. I shall be round later to seeall your beautiful Spring blooms.
Have a wonderful creative week,
Love Jane xx

11 comments:

  1. What gorgeous tulips! My favorite color! And your calligraphy is suberb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful image - I love tulips too but have never been successful at growing them. Lovely springtime tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such perfect tulips ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful tag, and I am so impressed with your calligraphy - it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful tag and ..yes, I could hear Max singing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag, love the colour of the tulips and what a fab job you did with the calligrphy its so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha ! As soon as I saw the tulips I started singing. But then I was only a lass when that came out.
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely image of tulips, the gold lettering goes just right x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could hear Max Bygraves singing even before I read your post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tulips..just perfect for your lovely spring tag :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely spring tag, with gorgeous colours!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/