Monday 23 April 2012

Spring Flowers.

Whilst looking for some wool I came across these flowers that I knitted and crocheted last year.
They are from a book by Lesley Stanfield ' 100 flowers to knit & Crochet'. So far I have made about 10 of the projects shown in the book. My tag this week is made using some of' the flowers
as a collage against a background of stamped flowers which was a freebie in the May 'Craft Stamper' magazine. Flowers used are Rubekia , Primrose and Snowdrop with a knitted leaf.
Tag was edged with yellow ric rac braid from my stash so keeping up with my UIU pledge.

3 comments:

  1. How darling is this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty-- love the rick rack edging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..I love your crochet embellies...I really NEED to learn how to crochet!! Jan x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/