Tuesday 17 April 2012

Spring Flowers

Masses of apologies for my lack of participation over the past few weeks, I have been so busy but I am back now. What a lovely challenge, such wonderful contributions form everyone as usual. My jonquils are made from beaded wire and mounted on an embossed piece of cardstock with ribbon and lace edging. I have added small Get Well Soon plaque at the bottom as I am going to send it to my mother in law with a gift as she is in hospital after a fall that has left her with a broken hip.

Looking forward to joining in more challenges.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag! Hope mom-in-law recovers quickly! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tag for your mother in law, its sure to brighten her day.
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will certainly cheer up your mother in law - it is beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful tag with a special meaning - I'm sure she will love this as much as the gift and I hope she recovers well and quickly ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes for your MIL. Gorgeous (and cheerful) tag. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet little tag, Im sure she will love it! hope she is well soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty tag, well done! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely bright tag, your jonquils are fantastic! Your Mother in Law will love them, they'll certainly brighten her day, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your beaded spring flowers are fantastic...Sooo pretty!
    Oh, and I hope your mum-in-law Gets better real soon!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tag, and what a lovely idea to make it for your mother-in-law.

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/