Tuesday 15 May 2012

Gardening

For this week I took a small piece of cream card stock and lightly stamped it with a Columbine stamp in purple and green, and on another piece stamped a complete stamp and cut it out.  This I coloured and mounted on foam foam pieces to make it stand out.  The seed packet is a reduced scanned picture of a packet of seeds I have, the trowel and watering can are stamped in gold ink and cut out, the water is a piece of ribbon shredded to give the impression of water.  I edged the card in the same purple ink and added some purple and white shredded ribbon and an eyelet at the top.
I spy some wonderful gardening tags here on the blog, so off to leave some comments.

13 comments:

  1. My friend is going to do a little workshop at her house to introduce me to stamping, its quite intriguing. You've made a lovely tag Paula
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I like the overall color effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the delicate colours, such a pretty tag! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty indeed. The water effect is great, and I love the shredded ribbon. How on earth did you cut out something so delicate as the Columbine!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag...love the water effect from the watering can...sooo pretty!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty little tag, I love the mini watering can, and the water detail Oh and the flower cut outs are lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely I wish the pic was a little bigger so I could drool over the details!

    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful - I especially like the colours you used....J

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag love the colors and the layers!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with the above! Particularly like the colours.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful tag - the colours are so subtle and I love the columbine, especially the way you've gone outside the boundaries of the tag. Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool. I love the different way you put this card together! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/