Wednesday 2 May 2012

Sewing

For this weeks tag, I started off by stamping the background in a random manner with a Paper Artsy stamp that I have had years. ( I think they still make it)  Adhered a piece of a dressmaking pattern to some card, used my Tim Holtz die, cut out the tailors dummy.  Machine stitched on some lace, and added embellishments from my stash.  A simple tag this week as I used some sewing bits and bobs in an earlier tag.
Happy creating everyone-I am enjoying visiting all the creative tags being made.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous02 May, 2012

    Sometimes "simple" is more effective.I really like this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dressmaking tag!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tag again this week.
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely tag..the TH die is one of my faves!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really elegant, love the little scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely use of that great dress form. Love the little embellishments.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/