Tuesday 5 June 2012

Diamond jubilee

Thank you so much to everyone for all the great comments again last week.  I was going to do two tags again this week, one being a news event from June 2nd 1952 that wasn't about the queen, but I didn't actually get around to it as I was excited about learning new things for Tags & ATC's. So my single Tag is here and I'm very happy with the results


 The E&R were bought for me by my hubby and they are fastened on with wire which is twisted through to the back. The gold coloured paper is the wrapping from some Harrod's chocolates I treated myself to when I was in Gatwick Airport on an adventure with my wee boy. Very nice they were too, haha. The wee radio times picture is from...the radio times, and I found the other stuff on-line. The large crown to the left of the tag is from an iced bun, as was the flag on the right. The little bus picture is there because I spotted it in my wee boy's bus magazine and looked it up on t'internet because of it's name. The hanger is some gold ribbon. It is all laid out on a sheet of paper that I added a Union Jack watermark to. I can't wait to see all of this weeks amazing tags

Mo x

11 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely finds on your diamond jubilee tag ... love love love this one Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab tag Mo...a great little mixture of embellies!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag even if you have plundered your kid's toys for it! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag and great use of elements! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag... Love it!! Great design Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow fab collection of jubilee things Mo!
    sounds like a great adventure with your boy :) I wish I had an iced bun decorated with such cute little things...yum! I'm off now to read about that bus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely tag with some great embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous background paper and wonderful collection of embellishments - a great keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone for your very kind comments :)) This is all such great fun isn't it :0)
    Valerie, you made me laugh :0))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh you have been busy collecting goodies! Well done, a lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/