Saturday 16 June 2012

Camping.

My tag this week is very late, due yet again, to laptop problems, luckily my son has come to my rescue and mended it for me.
I have had many happy camping on holidays under canvas around Devon and Cornwall.  My dream has been to have a camping holiday in a 'Hippy Van',  hence the idea behind my tag.
Using the raised image from a birthday card bought for my SIL ( his dream is to rebuild a VW campervan), mounted on a tag covered with map of Devon/Cornwall.  Compass stamped onto acetate, and words stamped onto the tape with Stazon. Flowers and buttons from my stash.

12 comments:

  1. Love it! That camper is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, happy hippie camping! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag, I think we have all wanted to do this at some stage of our lives.
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love top the orange and blue colour combo! Really summery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Tag!
    ...and it's also a dream of mine to hit the road for a camping trip in a hippy van! :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag! We have a pink and cream splitty called Bertie (Bertinna - she is of course a girl) but she's not been camping for a while as veteran campers and arthritis don't mix! love the colours of your lass, don't lose the dream x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the happy colors and the vintage VW camper. My uncle had one that I went camping in with him in my preteen years. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag.. lots of happy summer colours.. just perfect! May x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag has the wow factor! Hope you achieve the dream of owning a van all of your very own. What fun you will have decorating it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flower power!!! Those were the days of summer in the 70's. Great reminder. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this tag! <3 The bus is amazing...

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/