Tuesday 24 July 2012

Rockpools and beach finds

Thank you so much for the lovely comments that you all left me on my sea bird tag last week (with the altered bottle-cap)...
...I decided to alter another bottle cap for this weeks tag
( a much larger one this time!)

 I started with a manilla tag for my base...
...added some shell printed vellum
red fibers...
dyed red beach grasses...
large bottle cap filled with glossy accents, beads, shells, fishy charm and a message in a bottle!!..
..finished off with beads and anchor charm

...and finally we have had some sun, after all the torrential rain ...Wahoooo!
Off to make the most of it!!
Can't wait to see all your beachy finds tags
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

14 comments:

  1. Love your tag, and the little message in the bottle! Great idea with the bottle cap! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely tag - I love the colour of the fibres and seed heads - and all those gorgeous little bits and pieces - just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bottle top is fantastic Jan, you've done a great job on your tag
    Lynn and the Doodly birds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your treasure filled bottle caps, Jan, and the way you incorporate them into such artistic compositions. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! Love those red-orange fibers! I wonder what the note says?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this one Jan, your work in such small area like bottle caps is second to none! Brilliant tag x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jan I love this bottle cap pool of treasures especially the message in a bottle. I wonder what it says?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brilliant, I love the rock pool in a cap and the orange fibres. I reckon the message says - "You shouldn't be reading this, it's not for you!" hehe :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very colourful tag. I love the red fibres

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the message in a bottle idea and the bottle cap filled with beach findings is brilliant. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How could this be better than last week's bottle top ? But I think it is - such a treasure trove of beach finds complemented by the vibrant reds .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tag Jan, love the bottle idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your 'rock pool', such a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/