Monday 30 July 2012

Rock Pools and Beach Finds

I made a little rock pool scene with some fun ocean stamps that I have.  I love the seahorses, although I am not sure if they actually live in rock pools.  I put them with sea urchins and a sea fan coral that I stamped on acetate. The gold coral is actually some lacy ribbon that I cut into strips.  The tiny bit of sand is from this beautiful beach in Turks and Caicos, where we vacationed last week.

Loved all the great tags this week, will try to get around to comment on them.
Barb

9 comments:

  1. I love your creative use of materials. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and I love seahorses,a lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun colors! The sand at the bottom is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag, and your vacation beach looks great, too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is superb Barb, the coral is so cleverly done and LOVe the sand bottom :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great tag Barb and love your holiday pic! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who cares if seahorses live in rock pools - these are gorgeous and make a stunning tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - I love the gold coral and also the way the blue coral just goes over the edge of the tag. Really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/