Thursday 5 July 2012

Seaside

Hi Everyone,

Thank you  for all your lovely comments last week. For this weeks tag, for some unknown reason, I just felt that I had to do a watercolour beach scene which was a bit worrying because I haven't painted a watercolour painting since my teens and know very little in the ways of painting with watercolour..

The image that I chose is based on a photo I downloaded the other day for the purpose of the tag but I have looked at so many I can't remember which site I got it from. The paints were from a little box I bought specifically to take on holiday (but never used) and I painted it on watercolour paper.


I'm off to check out all of your lovely tags.

Bye for now x

13 comments:

  1. Very nice summery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little painting! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute tag with a cheeky bottom
    Lynn and the Doodly Birds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet. I love the stripy bucket :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely painting, you must do more. This is a lovely beach feel, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely painting, and you are right, watercolour is the perfect medium for this theme, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very sweet tag - your painting is beautiful - so delicate and soft and suits the image perfectly. Just right for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I want a stripy bucket too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely - carry on with the painting! Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the impressionistic feeling of your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet, precious and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job and cute image. I think you should use your little box of paints more often. Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely - your water colour create such a peaceful and nostalgic seaside image.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/