Tuesday 7 August 2012

Mermaids and water babies

For our theme of mermaids/water babies here is my water baby tag:

  
As a mom when I look at the sea all I see are the potential dangers but when I was little all I saw was immense possibilities and that is what I wanted to convey with this tag.The image of the girl is from The Graphic Fairy I did altered it with Corel Paintshop Pro X4, here are the original and the altered images:


 Also I missed last weeks challenge and here is the tag I made for the theme rockpools:


Lots of summer fun was had putting together these two tags,
See ya all,

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my tags Carolyn your the bestest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the muted colors. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both tags are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very welcome Amy. Sorry I didn't stop by sooner to post your tags. Will try harder this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you changed the colors in the old photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beautiful tags my dear!!Hugs
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful tags, Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/