Tuesday 14 August 2012

Theatre and Cinema.

Not being a big cinema or theatre goer, what to do for this weeks theme?  After much deliberation, I decided on Toy Story, a film that all of the family have enjoyed, old and young.
I placed a Crafters Workshop stencil on card and dabbed  TH Distress Ink through it.  The images are from a paper napkin, I used only the top layer which was bonded to card with Mod Podge and then cut out.  The 'film strip' edge was cut on my Bind-It machine.  The ticket was a free stamp from Craft Stamper some time ago. The Buzz image I stuck onto a huge button that has been in my button jar since last summer.

15 comments:

  1. Very fun! Like the ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun tag, the ladies at the old people's home loved this film! Valerei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute tag - love the films :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fun tag, clever use of the binding machine. love the giant button and ribbons, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My family loved the Toy Story movies too. That was a very clever idea to use your Bind-It machine to create the film edges. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, what a very clever girl you are!!! Great tag. One of my family's favourite movies. I especially like the alien!!!!
    Hugs,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  7. The older I get the more I appreciate 'children'ns' movies, and these were hilarious! Great tag, thanks for the memory! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! Fun representation of a wonderful film.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. You did a great job.......to infinity and beyond Yay!

    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I loved taking my boys to see the Toy Story movies...Fab tag...love how it is in the shape of a piece of film strip..fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great. The ticket and button really finish it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this tag, like the border! Toy Story is such a good film, even if all three of them do make me cry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My son just loved Woody! Great tag! Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely happy tag Sharne. Genius use of the bind it all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. To Infinity and beyond - Buzz to the rescue! Love this tag - appeals to all ages.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/