Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Clocking In

I've unintentionally missed a few tags - which I regret because there have been some great themes!

I decided to do something a little different for our theme this week partly because of this great photo I found on the Internet.
The concept of "clocking in" before and after work is just foreign to me - though I know folks do it still.
I used a vintage wall paper for the background, a clock works graphic from an old dictionary, the title of an article in an old Reader's Digest book and various old embellishments. Enjoy. Jewels 
P.S. If you are looking for a "free" Photo Editing tool check out Pic Monkey - it is GREAT!

12 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! Great image and idea for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jewels, I just love your tag! Great take on the subject and I love allyour vintage embellishments!
    Hugs,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever to use this take on challenge and you have found a brilliant image, lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great tag - I just love that image you found! I love all your little embellishments - they work beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and a lovely tag! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab tag Jewels. Love the colours. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely tag! I really like the image and you can imagine the story behind it.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. a great idea and a wonderful tag

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you've recycled stuff into something new and beautiful - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great image! I remember clocking in when I first started work! the vintage wallpaper is perfect background, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great idea for your tag I love the image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous image... love this tag!! May x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!