Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Clocks

I'm hoping this will post on Tuesday but I haven't  had much luck with scheduling posts before!

By Tuesday I will be in Cornwall on a short break....really looking forward to it as we're staying in hotels and I won't have to do the "h" word. 


 Background coloured with distress inks (faded marigold I think), clock stamp by Kaisercraft - stamped with Versamark then heat embossed in gold, TH tape (French for clock/watch maker) and random bits of stash added...mainly TH again.

I loved the huge variety of owls that appeared last week...I'll be checking out the clock tags next weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Lovely tag Sue, enjoy your little holiday! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the different clock faces. Good idea to use French word :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant tag! have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag - love the metallic embossing, and great embellishments. Love it! Have a great time away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susie - well done the scheduled post worked! Hope you are having a Fabulous Time! I would never have know that the tissue tape said that! Great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one, especially that tape - will have to get some! Have a good hol! Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great little tag, love the two colour stamps and the 'moments' button is perfect,Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heh Susie - very nice - like all your elements and how they came together. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your tag! It's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous tag, hope you have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely tag - beautiful background work. I hope you enjoyed Cornwall - I lived there for 30 years but I'm in Norfolk now - hope you got some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous tag, Love that background.. fabulous, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely tag with lots of layers. The French word sets if off perfectly.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!