Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Halloween

So what if a witch kept a journal or Smash folio?  That was my idea this week.  Weird?  Maybe, but I had fun with it.  The tag background I wrote out by hand.  It's rather obscured, but it is pieces of Shakespeare's "Witches' Chant." The labels are from a scrapbook paper released just this year, and that really is a wax seal (with an owl on it); I've had this sealing kit for years, decades.  The fabric on the back is cheesecloth that I dipped in coffee.  Too easy.  Can't wait to see everyone's creations this week!  Have a fun Halloween!!

14 comments:

  1. A really fab tag - I love the background, and what a great idea using the Witches chant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever tag, I love the vintage look of it :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very clever, it looks fab with all the different 'journal entries'

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea - love all your elements

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great little tag! I love your take on the theme and all the little ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh another fab tag!!Isn't this fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! This is truly a unique point of view. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this fun tag and to use the witches chant brilliant. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a brilliant idea - love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great tag! It looks good with all the layers and textures, and I love the concept behind a journal for a witch!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great spooky tag, glad you could use your wax seal, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always fun to think as a different character or persona!

    ReplyDelete
  13. clever interpretation

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great idea Diane and why not, love your wonderful tag.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!