Tuesday 30 October 2012

halloween

Wooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!
I had a lot of ghoulish grungy fun with my tags this week and I can see that everyone else did as well - what a lot of fab ideas and I just LOVE the Spooky Lady looking over us all this week Carolyn!
First up - an opportunity at last to use this fabulous beetle stamp and do some serious Colouring In with my Wispa markers :o)
I love the way the script pattern in the background shows through. The bottle image was from the wonderful Graphics Fairy - printed, cut out and coloured with Distress Inks. I used Glossy Accents on the beetles and the bottle to give them shine and depth. Here's a close up
I just SO love this stamp - but how often will I get to use it? This was the perfect opportunity.
Whilst browsing Graphics Fairy, I also came across this fab anatomical drawing AND the wing image - irresistible! So I did another one

I've already picked out some bits for my Christmas tags - very excited about the Tag Swap!
Cheerio for now
Annie :o)

13 comments:

  1. Wow, these are both very spooky :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage spooky feeling in your tags. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colouring. Spells r us. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love them both! great tags Anni! I think its the colours that jump out at me beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours in your tags! I just love the beetles and beetle juice!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both tags are fabulous - I have that beetle stamp and love it but have never known what to do with it! I love what you've done - so clever and effective. Two gorgeous tags.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two great tags, both really different! Love the shiny beetles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both very spooky! love the old script and the bottle of beetle juice is fantastic, looks really 3D, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great combination of techniques and images- love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these tags - simultaneously spooky and beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Annie you have made some gorgeous tag with great backgrounds, love the beetles and your stamp.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/