Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Rainy Day

I really enjoyed using my Sharpie markers for last week's Tigger and Piglet tag, so I used them again for this week's double sided tag! I drew a big yellow umbrella, and you can just see some shiny red wellies and a smart blue raincoat underneath the umbrella. I cut the tag to shape and coloured the back to match. Then I added a silvery ribbon and a homemade blue and red Fimo bead.
I did consider adding silver thread rain, but I couldn't find a way to do it that gave the effect I had in mind.

16 comments:

  1. Pretty tag! Made me think of Paddington Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Yes, has to be Paddington!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now who can that be I wonder!!! hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the Paddington comments. That's exactly what my Paddington obsessed husband said, although it wasn't what I originally had in mind! I think it's the red wellies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute, with lovely vibrant colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute tag!!!
    Hugs,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  7. soooooo cute!!!! May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's the cutest little tag. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!