Tuesday 9 October 2012

Rainy Day

I really enjoyed using my Sharpie markers for last week's Tigger and Piglet tag, so I used them again for this week's double sided tag! I drew a big yellow umbrella, and you can just see some shiny red wellies and a smart blue raincoat underneath the umbrella. I cut the tag to shape and coloured the back to match. Then I added a silvery ribbon and a homemade blue and red Fimo bead.
I did consider adding silver thread rain, but I couldn't find a way to do it that gave the effect I had in mind.

15 comments:

  1. Pretty tag! Made me think of Paddington Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Yes, has to be Paddington!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now who can that be I wonder!!! hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the Paddington comments. That's exactly what my Paddington obsessed husband said, although it wasn't what I originally had in mind! I think it's the red wellies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute, with lovely vibrant colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute tag!!!
    Hugs,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  7. soooooo cute!!!! May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's the cutest little tag. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/