Tuesday, 13 November 2012

brown or sepia

Bonjour everyone!  Sorry I've been missing for a couple of weeks - I went to England to visit my son and daughter and came back to France with an unwanted souvenir - a nasty cold!  Anyway here I am again with my sepia tag.  I inked my tag with distress then clear embossed a script stamp.  I then reinked it, added the image (thanks Valerie Brincheck) and embelished with lace and pearls.  Hope you like it - sorry about the wonky photo!  Am looking forward to catching up with your tags that I missed and seeing what everyone is up to this week.  Best wishes to all.  Carolyn x

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, lovely image

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully made Carolyn, lovely lace.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry England gave you a nasty bug but if its any consolation I have a rotten head cold too! Love the old fashioned look of your sepia tag. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lovely - I especially love the background :0)) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This came together nicely - love the trip and the image...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a beautiful tag - the lace embellishments are so gorgeous and little pearls are delightful - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous vintage style tag. The image is beautiful and I adore the little lace motif at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The embellishments match the style of the photo really well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the imageand the lace trim! great tag x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely lacey tag, great background too, love the lace at the bottom, has an Art Deco feel, Hope you're feeling better soon, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the way you incorporated all that lace into your design. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!