Monday 19 November 2012

Brown & Sepia

A bit late with my tag but only found time now to grab a few bits and pieces here and there ....
I used a tea-dyed tag, distressed it with brown distress ink and stamped musical notes from Impression Obsession with Sepia archival ink onto the tag. The decoration is some packaging krafty strips and left-over lace which I embellished with little beads. The Sepia cutie is an image from a digital Artchix Studios sheet.

Thank you ever so much for leaving all these wonderful comments on my posts during the last weeks. This is so kind and very much appreciated. Wishing you a lovely Monday, Petra.

7 comments:

  1. Love your image too! lovely use if browns. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the richness of your design. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely tag. I like the way the lace and the tulle reflects the little girls dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little girl and I love the background :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet picture and the lace is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/