Wednesday 21 November 2012

MUSIC


Bonjour everyone!  Hope you have all had a good week and that those of you who haven't been so well are on the road to recovery.  I didn't have much music(y) in my stash but I did find some tissue paper with musical notes which I coloured with distress stain and stuck on my tag.  I then decided to go all girly  with flowers, ribbon and lace.  Thank you to everyone for leaving such generous comments about my tags - they are always very much appreciated.  Have a good week everyone !  Carolyn x

14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty tag - I love the colour scheme and the flower is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Musical tissue paper - wow - where did that come from. This is very girly and would be perfect with a gift to a music lover :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! Really like the way you shot it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag has a very romantic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeously girly - the musical score is a perfect foil for the flowers and lace :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flowers and music go so well together! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful! love the flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty tag, love the button trim, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carolyn I always love a bit of girly and lace is always that! Very pretty tag x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful with the flower and lace.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Love the lace trim!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/