Wednesday 5 December 2012

Christmas tag swap - update

The tags are gorgeous!!!

I've received all the tags now and I've begun to parcel them up and send them out to you.  I've done all overseas ... to Australia, America, Canada, Germany, Denmark and France and I've just started sending to UK

I've got a busy couple of days so I will continue with the UK parcels at the weekend and will update the list as I send them out. Hope that's ok for you all

Please could you all let me know when your parcels are received so I can check them off on the list.  Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Looking forward to seeing Mr Postie come to the door. Thank you again for hosting this swap Carolyn *hug* :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! Thanks for all your time and effort (& $ !!). I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I am sooooooo looking forward to my tags! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/