Tuesday 25 December 2012

Christmas Tag Swap

Happy Christmas Everyone - it's Show 'n' Tell Time! I hope you're all having a lovely day wherever you are - isn't the blog looking fabulously festive?! :o)
I really enjoy being a Tuesday Tagger - thank you Carolyn for all your hard work and inspiration and thanks to you all for making me feel welcome straight away. It's so inspiring to see all your works of art every week and great to see how we all interpret Carolyn's themes in different ways.
The Tag Swap was a brilliant idea - I was thrilled to bits when my parcel of gorgeous tags arrived and I've been dying to show them off - here they are, in no particular order (I apologise in advance if my lack of photography skills doesn't do them justice)

This one was from Carolyn Saxby - the background is a gorgeous mixture of colours, patterns and textures, the little gingerbread man is so sweet and ...
 I just love the cute little bell and the luscious ribbon - Thanks Carolyn! x
Next up is this one from Valerie AKA "Mrs A" - I love the cute retro reindeer image and the simple gold against red is really striking. I'm also very envious of Mrs A's embossing skills! Look at the detail ...
Thanks Mrs A! x - it's boootiful (as we say in Norfolk!)

This one is from the other Valerie - I love the vintage style and the pretty mixture of ribbons and beads tied through the top.
Here's a close-up of the sweet little angel. Thanks Valerie! x
This one is from SusieJ - I love the bright, fresh colour scheme and all the pretty details ...
Look at the tiny beads threaded onto wire and wrapped around the tree - love it! Thanks SusieJ! x
Last but by no means least, this one is from Jan Smith - I love the design and all the cool details, like the vintage label and the tiny button for Rudolph's nose is actually stitched on ...
... and look at this tiny little bell :o) Thanks Jan! x
If you got one of my tags, I hope you like it ... I feel quite nervous now I think about it :o)
Cheerio for now fellow Taggers - may Christmas bring you everything you wish for 
Annie C xxx

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely assortment! Swapping was fun, wasn't it? Merry Xmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked your Reindeer. I had fun making him. The embossing powders were my fav buy at the NEC this year. Enjoy the rest of the holiday.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tags! Merry Christmas to you, too! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tags Annie :-D I hope you had a wonderful day :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tags Annie, hope you had a wonderful Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely collection of tags, hope you've had a fabulous Christmas, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/