Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Deck the Halls


Hi you all! Here is my tag for 'Deck the Halls'. I found some Graphics 45 paper in my stash with carols on it, so used it for the background. The lovely window cut-out was sent me by a friend, as was the lantern, holly wreath and bow - just in time for this piece! I put a Christmas tree 'inside' the window, so it looks like you are looking in. I used a scrap of yellow non-woven material to make the lantern 'shine'.


Have a great week you all, and thanks for visiting!
Valerie

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag! You captured the theme perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, love the bold colours! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super tag Valerie. Loving the window cut-out and the idea to use some material for the lamplight. Mo :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and Christmassy! Love the holly wreath, adds a real zing of colour and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! love the window and the music in the background :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its lovely to look through the window to your Christmas scene, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag, I love the window! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you to find the song all printed for you and a lovely little window to show it all in :)lovely!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!