Tuesday 18 December 2012

Decorate A Christmas Ornament

Hi Everyone!
Well, we're nearly there - I can't believe that next Tuesday is the big day! We don't have room for a Christmas tree in our little cottage, so for my tag I decided to make a tiny tree :o) It's made so it can either stand up on the mantelpiece or hang up on the wall


I had lots of fun with this - covering it with torn paper, scraps of doiley and washi tape, adding sparkle with Stickles, sequins and a star on the top and finishing with some twine through the top. I attached an A-frame to the back to make it freestanding.
Can't wait for the big Show and Tell next week!
Annie xxx

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the lace and bobbles! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet little collage tree I like the effect of the doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely. Happy Christmas to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, love the gingham and dots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie your Christmas tree is so wonderful and creatively made, love it.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Annie, I love the colours and the shape, great stuff! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea, love the sequins and bobbles, wont drop any needles either! Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever! I love the fact it will freestand :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and fresh looking, Annie! I really like the colours.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute idea Annie. Love al the pretty paper layering and the cute pom pom trim. Merry Christmas to you in your cozy cottage x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the vintage country feel of your tree. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Festive. I love the way you can either stand it up or hang it.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/