Friday, 21 December 2012

Decorate a Christmas Ornament

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying the run up to Christmas. This weeks theme gave me the opportunity  to share with you  a Christmas Bauble I made at a Christmas Felt Making Workshop.


I am afraid this will have to be a short post as my computer is running VERY slow today for some reason.  It has taken nearly an hour from when I turned it on just to get to this point so I am going to make a quick exit before I start tearing my hair out lol.

Bye for now x




8 comments:

  1. Lovely bauble, really very pretty! Sorry about your computer! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and sparkly :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and beautifully crafted, a very professional bauble! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Love the sequins and beads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful - I'd love to see a whole collection of them in pastel colours, really pretty :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great little felted bauble!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!