Friday 21 December 2012

Decorate a Christmas Ornament

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying the run up to Christmas. This weeks theme gave me the opportunity  to share with you  a Christmas Bauble I made at a Christmas Felt Making Workshop.


I am afraid this will have to be a short post as my computer is running VERY slow today for some reason.  It has taken nearly an hour from when I turned it on just to get to this point so I am going to make a quick exit before I start tearing my hair out lol.

Bye for now x




8 comments:

  1. Lovely bauble, really very pretty! Sorry about your computer! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and sparkly :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and beautifully crafted, a very professional bauble! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Love the sequins and beads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful - I'd love to see a whole collection of them in pastel colours, really pretty :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great little felted bauble!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/