Saturday 26 January 2013

B is for bird and C is for crown...

For "B" I did a quick altered rolodex card, based on a pop-up format. Here the image is unopened:
And here, I've pulled the tab and another bird is revealed:
For "C" I am showing an altered rolodex card which I did last week. The theme was 'crowns' and I pulled a number of crowns from J-P Basquiat's paintings and put them together in a collage style:
I've been using rolodex cards and altering them so that my art wheel can fill up. Here is what is looks like:
Thank you for sharing your fabulous art. I enjoy viewing them very much. See you soon I hope, Norma, x
p.s. these cards can be used as tags by writing the to and from on the back!

8 comments:

  1. Your birds are wonderful! Love the crowns too! And how cool on a rolodex! Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea of using a rolodex!! Great B & C tags and your name tag is great too :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to make tags! It is on list of things to do. I love the roladex idea! I am following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Patty! I want to put the alphabet tags on my list---need to get caught up with A & B. But I got C done by combining with another tag prompt.
    http://2amscrapper.blogspot.com/2013/01/2013-resolution-1-make-tim-tag.html
    I love your tags-- so unique-- and the rolodex idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea of how to store them and lovely designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work - such a clever tag and great idea to use the roladex! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the birds card Norma and I like your idea of using the rolodex cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very clever - love especially the dimensional bird tag and your display solution.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/