Monday 21 January 2013

B is for .............

B is for Butterfy.
Again a very quick tag from me to you. Still have 2 members of the family very ill. Trying to get help organised over the phone from several counties away and being snowed in is no fun.
My tag is literally made from off cuts, scraps and dies that were already out on my desk from making a card that needed to go asap off to Australia this morning.
The butterfly die is one that I have begged borrowed and stolen from my daughter in the past and she finely relented and gave it to me for keeps as part of my christmas present. Yay!! It comes in two parts but I have only used the top layer here in order to show off  the fancy cut work at its best. The border punch is by Tonic Studio and I couldn't possibly throw away the tiny cut outs that were punched out from the pattern so I carefully glued them+ my fingers + whatever else I touched before getting them stuck on the tag.
Picture is not showing colours up very well but in reality it is salmon pink and apple green.

5 comments:

  1. A sweet little tag those tiny cut-outs add a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the delicate feel of your tag, and the little butterflies were worth the sticky fingers. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice for off the cuff!! Colors are so nice and spring-y!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretyy tag, hope all is soon well in your family! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet tag Mrs A. Hope everyone is on the mend now :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/