Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Christmas Tag Swap

Bonne Annee everyone! 

I hope you all had a fun Christmas.  I was so thrilled to receive my tags in the Christmas swap - it is so special to actually have tags made by friends I have made this year. Big thanks to Carolyn for making it possible. 

This first one is by Annie - such a fabulous tag and I just love the tinkly bell!

This gorgeous tag is by Diane - it is amazing - lots of layers and a fab vintage feel!

This festive tag is  by "MB" - I love the cheery snowman and the sparkly ribbon but please MB let me know who you are!

This truly gorgeous tag is by Liz - so elegant - I love the shabby chic feel to this!  I know you haven't been well, Liz so best wishes for a speedy recovery!

This beauty is by Mo - a fabulous Christmas tree and I love the colours she has used!

So, as you can see, I have been so very lucky to receive these wonderful tags which will be treasured for a long time to come.  Looking forward to joining in with all the creative fun in this new year.  Best wishes to everyone.  Carolyn xx

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful tags! Great variety! Thanks for showing mine too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tags - I love them, too. I hope to take part in whatever you have upcoming. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely collection of tags,Happy New Year to you! Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Lovely array of tags, happy new year! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Carolyn, I'm so glad you like the tag I made. You received some beautiful tags :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tags and all so different - chuffed to see mine amongst them and glad you like it! Happy New Year :o) x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!