Tuesday, 29 January 2013

LETTER D

Hi everyone,
I managed to get a tag done for this week (which is more than I managed last week!), and I chose D for dressmaking.  I found a lovely old vintage dress pattern in a charity shop, which helped me choose this weeks subject - I added a bit of it to the background and stamped some lace images on to it, and then piled a load of bits on top of that!  


Thank you for all your lovely remarks on my last tag - I'm off to enjoy this weeks selection.
Have a happy week!

13 comments:

  1. Really nice! Love all the "bits."

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dressmaking tag Diana :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab tag Diana. Great idea :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, love the bits and bobs on top! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful dressmaking tag - the cotton reel labels are superb! Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tag! Love the spool labels and the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful vintage tag, love all the old haberdashery bits n bobs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got some fabric with a dress pattern on, must dig it out. Lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of dressmaking bits, lovely tag. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous - it has a lovely vintage feel with lots of cute details - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the unique shape and the notions on your tag. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous tag... Love it! May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great little pieces in your assembled/collage tag - fantastic choices!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!