Thursday, 14 February 2013

LETTER F

Hi everyone,

This week the letter F is for feathers.  Along with an obsession for eggs I also love feathers!

Ranger inks, rubber stamps, gold embossing powder and a small peacock feather make up this weeks tag.  I LOVE peacock colours, and I tried to capture the vibrancy of those beautiful birds in this weeks tag - it's a little brighter than my usual taste!



Thank you to everyone who left such kind and supportive comments on my tag last week - what a wonderful selection of Letter E's we had.  I'm now off to enjoy this week's tags.
Hope you all have a good week.


16 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. I love greens and blues together, and this is lovely! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wonderful! Great application of the media!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your tag! Peacock colors are my favorites! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is beautiful Diane! I just love the colours and that edging finishes off a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely tag! Feathers are just miracles and nothing is as vibrant as the peacocks, you have captured it wonderfully. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tag, peacock feathers are so beautiful, fantastic colours on your tag, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous little piece of art. I love the colours and the composition, to me its just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb! I love these colours and your tag is fabulous. Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colours of peacock feathers and you have captured them beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous colour, fabulous texture Diana :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is a gorgeous and very artistic tag, Diana. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Diana! I absolutely love this tag! Feathers are a good choice of subject, and the colours are fabulous!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this one, the colours are just lush
    Gigha x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply Beautiful... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!