Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Letter H.

My choice for the letter H is Handwriting.
The stamp I have used is by Crafty Individuals which I printed onto a scrap of waste paper and tore around the edges. I then splashed it with some dirty water from a  pot on my desk which had a paint brush in it waiting for me to clean it up.! See I really do use everything up.
The rest of the items were also sat on my desk. Tape that I had removed from the heading on a pair of old curtains,  stamped leaves I had used as a template so just coloured up with brown ink, flower had been made for another project but I wasn't happy with so removed the centre and replaced with a pearl,  piece of lace sat in box on desk which I hadn't put away and the pin and beads were from where I had been playing with another project. Late entry as usual but will try and get round some more of your tags before the next letter gets loaded.



5 comments:

  1. Very pretty tag, and a good choice of words! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovely tag Mrs A, with a lovely vintage feel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat idea and lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours Mrs A :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great idea for all your leftovers, lovely colours and I love the beaded pin, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!