Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Letter N

Bonjour tag friends!
Mmmm - was really stuck this week - N was difficult for me.  I poked around in my craft room and found  an embossing folder with numbers on it - sorted!!  I embossed, inked, sanded and reinked some card which I then cut into a shape to overlap the top of the tag which I had covered with scrapbooking paper.  I made a border for the bottom from what was left of the embossed card and added some rivets, watch parts and a metal embellishment. Made the word 'numbers' from stick on letters  et voila, done!  Am looking forward to seeing all your wonderful tags.  Have a good week.  Carolyn xx

8 comments:

  1. Very clever. I like the color combination too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked some good numbers! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it the ink effects are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it turned out great, the colour combination is brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the colouring on this Carolyn! Nice one!! :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a bit of sanded embossing myself Carolyn! Keep blowing that warm weather our way x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag, Love the colours & great embossing... Thank you for the inspiration... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!