Saturday, 6 April 2013

M is for mermaid....maybe!

Hello everyone. gosh it must be getting warmer I was thinking about taking my liberty bodice off!! Ha ha! If you remember those you are as ancient as me.
Lurve mermaids I have done quite a few images of them in the past.
The starting point  was this lovely card designed by Sarah Warren. It was sent to me by a close friend and I kept it on show for ages cos' I liked it so much.
Cutting and sticking I didn't do very much to it really. Thank you all so much for the supportive messages last week. I shall catch up with each and every one of you.


11 comments:

  1. You made me laugh Pat I dont remember wearing liberty bodices but my older sister does, I think they went out of fashion just before I was born either that or my mum stopped using them :) Your tag is beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a liberty bodice, never seen them here in Germany. That might keep me warm! Great tag, love the 'watery' fibres, too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous mermaid tag Pat :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Thank you for your kind comments on my blog, I appreciate every word!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ein wunderschönes Tag, richtig märchenhaft :-)

    Die Zutaten auf deinem Tisch sind bemerkenswert.
    Alles herrliche Sachen, Goldpapiere, etc.
    Wunderbar.

    Liebe Grüße
    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag! Never heard of a liberty bodice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mum told me about the liberty bodice...she used to threaten me with one!! Not sure why...at least i would have been warm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag!!! terrific layout and colors are nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab mermaid tag! And so beautifully presented! I'm reluctant to admit it but yes, I do remember liberty bodices (only just!!!!) Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to wear one as a child!! my mum made me wear it... (does that make me ancient!) tee-hee.... Your tag is gorgeous.. Love that mermaid & the background id fabulous... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!