Wednesday 15 May 2013

Letter S


This week is the letter S, 
so I chose Sea Horse.


I made the background for this tag using my 
Spectrum Noir and Metallic Pro Markers
I drew the pattern, to try to give a fun stylised sea effect. 
I then cut a number of sea weed shapes 
on my Silhouette Cameo and embossed them with 
WOW Silver Embossing powder


I bought the shape from the Silhouette online store. 
I cut it a number of times to give it a more layered effected
on top of the background I had made. 
I then cut the simple cute little Sea Horse out of some 
Bling Bazzill Card stock (again a shape I bought).


Then to finish it off I added some sparkle to the tag. 
I used some blues squares mosaic style pieces on the bottom  
of the tag and on the wing of the Sea Horse
used three little clear stones.

Thanks again for the lovely comments. 
I am so glad I have found this blog. 
Everyone is so friendly and encouraging
I have up until now never really made tag's
and now find myself addicted
I love looking each week at all the 
different styles and technique's that you 
guys are all using.
So thanks for looking and I can't wait to see 
everyones finished S tag's.

Jules
xx





10 comments:

  1. Well done Jules, this is a delightful tag, I love the layers and the way the words look as if they are floating under the sea! Great colours too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Jules! Glad you feel happy here, it is a lovely group, that's true! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work once again! Love the little "tiles" on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag Tuesday started my addiction to tags too Jules!! Each week a chance to play. Love your gorgeous tag. Lots of lovely layers and beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Seahorse tag Jules :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the soft coloured underwater layers. The seahorse was the symbol of one of my schools and so it represents something special to me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super seahorse tag! Love the textures and the layers. Glad you are enjoying taking part in our fun group! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got a silhouette machine and am thinking of all the fun shapes I can make now for all kinds of things. Love your seahorse. Love tags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fun color scheme of your tag. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colour scheme and the layers are fabulous. All the work with the cutting and colouring and embossing etc really paid off, it is a gorgeous tag.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/