Saturday, 8 June 2013

A very late V for Venice

Really, there must be some time goblins, stealing and gobbling  up my hours and days, how else could I possibly account for the week going by so quickly?
I chose The Merchant of VENICE for this week's tag. It is quite simple, a  piece of beautiful old sheet music ( to accompany the play ), a theatre curtain made from a wide red ribbon and a V made from red stage lights, aka little gems -






I'll do my best to be on time next week! Toodlepip xxx

12 comments:

  1. I love the miniature drapes. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Perfect drape color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous09 June, 2013

    You are one amazingly creative lady. Love your tag.
    http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fab! Love the backgroound paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the ribbon theatre curtains - inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful tag Lululiz! I love all the elements of it, it is very cleverly done :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And the curtains open up on the MERCHANT OF VENICE -- how very clever you are and really so creative. I do love this!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO clever, I absolutely love it, brilliant tag! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tag and staging! We are getting ready for our summer Shakespeare in the park, and your tag was a lovely reminder!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! I have so many nice sheets of music with these beautiful details on them I must use them sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the Shakespearian theme for the letter V. Those time goblins never sleep. I read the Merchant of Venice when I was in high school. The ribbon as a theatre curtain is fantastic. There are a lot of options for W but all I can think of is winter.

    My homepage: Online PhD UK Programs

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!