Monday, 19 August 2013

Complementary Colours

I, too, have used purple and yellow as my complementary colours.  Unfortunately, I wasn't happy with my first tag so have made a second. 

From my stash I chose some cotton fabric, some fleece I'd felted with my embellisher and some wools, all of which I had previously dyed a golden yellow.  The purple Teeswater hand-dyed fleece I'd previously bought and I found a yellow button in my collection to add with some purple seed beads.

Thank you to those who commented on my Wedding tag.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful textures and colours onthis beautiful tag

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibrant and stroke able! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Great combo of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours sing and play so nicely together on your tag! I want to reach through the screen to touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fiber work. Those colors are so saturated and beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the texture! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to reach through the screen and touch this. Beautiful texture on your tag.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!