Monday 19 August 2013

Complementary Colours

I, too, have used purple and yellow as my complementary colours.  Unfortunately, I wasn't happy with my first tag so have made a second. 

From my stash I chose some cotton fabric, some fleece I'd felted with my embellisher and some wools, all of which I had previously dyed a golden yellow.  The purple Teeswater hand-dyed fleece I'd previously bought and I found a yellow button in my collection to add with some purple seed beads.

Thank you to those who commented on my Wedding tag.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful textures and colours onthis beautiful tag

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibrant and stroke able! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Great combo of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours sing and play so nicely together on your tag! I want to reach through the screen to touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fiber work. Those colors are so saturated and beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the texture! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to reach through the screen and touch this. Beautiful texture on your tag.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/