Friday, 16 August 2013

Complementary Colours

I fear my tag mojo is enjoying the winding down of summer and is on vacation.  I knew I wanted to use the combination of purple and green on my tag this week; I was actually thinking grape and chartreuse.  I couldn't quite get the chartreuse in there with what I had on hand though.  Here is my humble offering.





I colored the stamped image with Copics and then added Concord Grape Distress Ink around the edges.  A few drips of water came next followed by more edge-inking with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  The 'loop' is a can tab.

I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's tags.  Have a great week!

16 comments:

  1. Nothing humble about this, it's a great tag! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful tag with a super stamped image

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty stamp! The can tab is too clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One can never beat a botanical print in my opinion! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the botanical feel of your tag. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so agree with Arnoldo this treasure is like an illustration from one of those delightful botanicals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great tag! The botanical image is beautiful, plus I love that can tab at the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag, Love that beautiful image & colours...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!