Thursday, 22 August 2013

Windows. Gates, Doors, & Portals.




I really enjoyed making this door, the image is off my Pinterest board for Doors I have been saving quite a few and then they are always there, I love looking at all kinds of doors. I don't know if we can do links but if you pop over to my blog there is more information. I have really enjoyed looking at the fairy doors & gates in fact there is so much inspiration so far I hope you have time to make your  tag this week. See you soon Dxx

13 comments:

  1. Dawn this is beautiful! very dreamy. i love the stamping. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific idea for your tag--love the way the door opens to reveal the quote

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Dawn. What a fab image - perfect for this challenge. It looks so dimensional. Love the inspiration of the sentiment too. Gorgeous Tag x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well done and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific Tag Dawn & the words are wonderful :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag and words. Beautiful door! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love your tag! This IS a great-looking door too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a nice tag with a great message! Life is so full of chapters to close and open--passages we must walk through. Love the doors on Pinterest, too, but never thought of using them with tags. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the journaling aspect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful tag - I just love that door and your thoughtful words :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant work... Love it! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!