Tuesday 3 September 2013

EYES

Crikey where did the last week go!? Schools are settled back in here now & it's been great to be so busy & back to routine - altho' I've got a poorly six year old home at the moment *aww*
I've grabed five minutes whilst he's watching a bus video; so I'd better get on. Here's my 'Eyes' tag.
Surprised?! Surely not..........lol

Coloured with Inktense & other watercolour pencils and glossy accents was added on the eyes. I printed off the words, the tracks & the exhaust. Matted onto some textured card & the tie is simple bakers twine.
Have a fabulous week & see you back here next Tuesday I hope *Hugs* Mo :o) x

11 comments:

  1. EYE love this one, well done on making another bus! Hope your little man will soon be better! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colorful bus and how clever of you to put the eyes on the tires. Sending healing vibes to your little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this makes me chuckle, love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific and fun tag it made me smile

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fun bus tag! What a collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's SO clever! It took me a second or so, but I found the eyes formed by the wheels of the bus. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite a collection you're making, this one is bright and happy, love it. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. My granddaughter loves the story/song "wheels on the bus" This is such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea! I'm sure it will have cheered up your little boy. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this tag, and will be singing the wheels on the bus all day!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/