Tuesday 22 October 2013

Autumn

Hi everyone, a scheduled post from me this week as I am in London - eek! and a very simple tag, as I write this, I am making final preps for our adventure; printing maps, packing & repacking & trying not to become a nervous wreck.
Thank you for all the lovely comments again last week, I truly appreciate them all. 
This week I have just used some random papers & bits from my stash & some dried Autumnal coloured leavs that I covered with glossy accents to preserve them. I photographed it in the early morning sun, chilly though it is.

I look forward to seing your tags from hopefully, Thursday, once I have recovered, and I will also update the theme box.
Take care, have a happy week, & ttfn
Mo *hugs* :o) xx

10 comments:

  1. Have a good time! Nice tag too-- love that colored sheet music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag, have a good time in London, I wish I could be there! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful tag

    Hope you enjoyed your trip

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope London is going well Mo, we are there this weekend to see War Horse for the second time, can't wait! Love the colours of Autumn you have captured so well here. Hugs, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the little details you added to your tag. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the white music on orange--nice twist. Hope you are having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a wonderful trip! this is a sweet tag. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have created a song for Autumn - the leaves and music harmonise beautifully together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your travels, a cheery, colorful tag

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours you have chosen! A great autumn tag. Hope you have had a great trip. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/