Thursday, 31 October 2013

Halloween


paint, pencil, marker drawing on stencilled background  with cloth cut outs.

Happy Halloween ... Here is my tag - the last in this series of faces. I chose  a couple of lines from a children's verse... This is Halloween , Pumpkins scream in the dead of night. Halloween is not as widely celebrated in Australia as in other countries, but I did make a witch doll this year and a few more little cut out tags for my grandchildren. 
 Handmade Halloween art doll cut outs from Art Chix - buttons and stitching 

11 comments:

  1. Love your witch and her colourful cat! Great doll tags, too. Perfect. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work on all the tags. Love the doll ones.

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful creations! And I just love those cut outs ~ they're fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag and dolls! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dolls and the tag! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your witch tag is wonderful indeed but those dolls are simply spookylicious! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your witch drawing. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag, I think I have those cats. Just love the dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the handwritten verse on your sketch and the Halloween dolls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. another fabulous face and i love the dolls! all so wonderful. xo

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!