Monday, 30 September 2013

White

My original posting for this theme was removed due to problems with my old blog - which was Textile Cottage Studio. Because I have retrieved some photos of tags I made before, I thought I would put them back on the blog.
This is my tag for Tag Tuesday - white theme. Khadi paper with xpanda print, layer of angelina fibre and hearts cut on a cuttlebug from felt, netting and sheer fabric - all enhanced with beads and sequins. The tie (which is hidden) is a fancy knitting yarn. I wanted to avoid lace this time so that is fresh in my mind for next week. I'm really enjoying seeing all the beautiful work on this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Gillian, I am loving the white theme! X

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!