Thursday 5 December 2013

Angels






Hello everyone
I'm sorry I've been missing for the last few
Tag Tuesdays.
I've been finishing my
embroidered Christmas stocking
for my youngest granddaughter
Jessie who is not yet two!


I had a lovely time creating this tag
I love angels.
Sorry I can't remember where I got
my image from - I've had it for so long
maybe I copied it from a book.....


I used a soft coloured script paper for the background.
Then added a piece of sheet of music,
a paper doily
and finally the image on top.

I think angels like a bit of bling and sparkle
so I added those too!
Then finished the bottom of the card with 
pretty lace and silver ric-rac.


I apologise for the quality of these images
it's been a grey rainy day here.
I'm looking forward to a weekend
of creating as my husband will be away!
I hope you're enjoying
creating Christmas goodies too!
Now I'm off to look at your angels. xox


14 comments:

  1. A beautiful tag with a lovely pale colour and great choice of image

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! Lovely decoration for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. Love the lace and colour. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful soft, shimmering effect - magical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a delicate, pretty & sparkly tag :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gentleness of your colours and embellishments works perfectly with your image. Enjoy your creative weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the icy colors that you used for the background and accents. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant tag -- I like the larger size, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very gentle and sweet! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very elegant tag - gorgeous! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The textures and sparkle add so much to your gorgeous tag! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The textures and sparkle add so much to your gorgeous tag! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so beautiful and delicate - conveys such a celestial holiness!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty and delicate angel tag.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/