Friday, 6 December 2013

Angels

I was so excited to make a tag this week with one one of my all time favorite vintage prints is this one that came from Karen, The Graphics Fairy:
I love this picture of Italian angels so much that I probably overuse it.  It just really speaks to me.
For this tag I used the 7 Gypsies "Angelo" paper pad's red background paper which went nicely with the robe the angel on the left is wearing; the words "joyous" etc. came from the same pad.  I added some rub on gold metallic watch faces.
While I was at it, I made a second small collage (above) on yet more of the Angelo paper.  I could keep going all night; so inspired!  I love being a part of this tag-making community!

12 comments:

  1. this image captivates me as well! thanks for providing the link your tag and collage are just magical. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie I can see why you love the image. Your tag and collage are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, Laurie. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning image to use on your tag--can't imagine you could ever overuse something so beautiful

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness for the graphic fairy, this image is great and I love your background papers. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image is adorable Laurie - I love those angelic little faces!
    The background paper and gold stamp are great.
    An exquisite tag and Peace collage.
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! That is a wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very lovely traditional style tag - fabulous image! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely image and you have used it well.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those angels and the old world warmth of your tag. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful image used to fabulous effect :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such an endearing image - I can understand you have it as a favourite. Beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!