Wednesday 4 December 2013

ANGELS

Hi Everyone,
For my tag this week I have stayed with the Christmas theme....I have a gift in mind for this one my friend adores anything with sparkle so this will be attached to her gift I hope she likes it......


I cut the tag from Cardboard..added fran-tage to the edges the I used some music papers stamped with silver snowflakes... I cut some corrugated card and added fran-tage (aged aqua) .. the angel image is from Diviant scrap...  the letters I cut out of cardboard.. then added some Glamour dust to get the lovely sparkle... I hope you all like it...looking forward to seeing your fabulous tags
Have a happy week..... Hugs May x x x

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag with a wonderful angel image and lots of gorgeous sparkle

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, love all the sparkle! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I'm sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sparkle and this beautiful image speaks for itself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is the sweetest little angel tag May.
    I've never heard of 'fran-age' - I'll google it!
    It's such fun glittering things up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so pretty - I love all the sparkles against the texture of the corrugated, and what a gorgeous little angel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favourites, a really beautiful tag. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Your friend will be over the moon with it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. May your tag is gorgeous. Your friend will be I am sure totally delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! Love your use of the corrugated card - one of my favourite things and you have made it so special with the silver highlights! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really sweet tag, May. Good idea to use a musical background, and lots of effective finishing touches.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/