Tuesday 17 December 2013

Starry Night and Tag Swap

Hello Everyone and a big thank you for the wonderful comments for my last week's tag post.


I used part of a starry night picture then added a cut-out to the bottom with foil behind the windows. I found some little peel-off stars so added a few of those to the night sky.

I loved all of the tags I received and a big thank you to those who made them and to Carolyn for organising the wonderful swap.

Sorry I couldn't find a name on this one but thank you  to who ever made it. I love the sewn tree. I will add the name to the post when I know who made it.

Lovely sparkly background on this tag--thank you Jane.

This tag is a real Joy to behold-thank you May

A wonderful idea to add the calendar-thank you Mo

This is a tag full of love with a wonderful sentiment-thank you Julia

I will treasure all of these tags and have them hung up in the lounge at the moment.

Have wonderful week everyone

Chrissie x



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags, and love your starry nights! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous starry night tag... Beautiful detail...Fabulous tags from the swap... Merry Christmas to you & your family...wishing you a Blessed 2014...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those houses on your tag. Thanks for sharing the swap tags too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag and the others are all little works of treasure. Have a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That house trim you made for the bottom looks fantastic under that beautiful starry sky. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your starry night piece is very touching. and the tags you received are so beautiful as well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your starry street in the night, the colours are all so pretty.
    Your tags are a wonderful collection - I'm delighted you like mine :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful starry night tag - the foil behind the windows looks really cool - and lovely to see your gorgeous swap tags as well! Happy Christmas! :o)xxx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/