Tuesday, 17 December 2013

STARRY NIGHT

Hi Everyone,
I am sorry I do not have a Starry night tag completed yet... work is just Crazy no free time Yikes... But I have my Beautiful swaps from you, I was so delighted to receive this bag of wonderful creative tags Thank you all so much for all your hard work...I LOVE THEM ALL....


                                                               My Tag's I made for the swap


                                                         from Laura...Gorgeous x
                                                            From Shane...Stunning...
                                                               From Julie...Beautiful.... x
                                                                 From Carolyn...Amazing....x
                                                       From Occasionally Vintage...Fabulous.... x
Well I really did think Christmas had come early when I opened this package filled with such creative work...Thank you all I will treasure them....Merry Christmas & A Blessed 2014 to you & your Families...keep safe, Eat lots & Laugh often...Enjoy!!
Hugs May x x x

7 comments:

  1. Your tags are all gorgeous! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful tags and nice to share them with us.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I can see why you went wow - the tags are beautiful. I can imagine the people receiving your will be equally delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous tags! I love all the liberally used lace in your tags! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful collection May :o)

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!