Saturday 21 December 2013

Starry Starry Night

Well, I was intending to create a beautiful, peaceful winter nightscape for this theme, but somehow my tag took on a mind of its own, as they often do! Here's how it turned out ...


I used a gorgeous romantic image from an ArtChix ephemera sheet, trimmed it with scraps of ribbon and lace and a spray of paper roses and finished with a sprinkle of twinkling stars - easy-peasy!

Only problem is that I cannot get that Don McLean song out of my head now ...

Looking forward to a good peruse of all your wonderful creations a bit later, meanwhile ...

Happy Christmas Everyone!!! 
Annie :o)xxx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag and she certainly looks like a star to me

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The romantic jewel tones truly give the whole image such a dreamy feel. This gift bag will be treasured for years to come. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am not going to think about the song while I write. I love your glamorous tag/bag! Have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the rich colors in this tag! wonderful. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag, Love the rich colours of this beautiful image... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/