Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Twelve Days of Christmas

It's Tuesday again and here we are showing our versions of the Twelve Days of Christmas.
Inspired by the lovely comments I got last week, I have chosen, A Partiridge in a Pear Tree. The image & words are from The Alley Way Stamps http://thealleywaystamps.blogspot.co.uk/ They were freebies a year ago.

I coloured with my Inktense pencils and the background is made with a DI. I used some icicle stickles on the plant pot, added a few golden stars and two ribbons for my tie. I backed the tag onto some gold mirror card.
This is now on it's way to Sweden in a Christmas gift parcel for my son & his partner.
Have a wonderful week everyone; stay well, & I look forward to seeing you all again next week and espying the Christmas Tag Swap photos; *hugs* :o) Mo xx

14 comments:

  1. What strong colours those inktense pencils have! This makes a great tag! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colourful happy tag - love the partridge inside the pear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes-- great colors! Has a fun, retro look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty and it has a lovely folksy feel. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous tag, Mo, love those stamps you have used. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely bright tag - I'm sure your son will love it! I once bought myself to some inktense pencils but they got lost when we moved to France and I never got to use them - think I will treat myself to some more having seen your wonderful tag! Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A tag that really stands out with the bold colours and the wonderful image

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun image, and the bright and cheerful colours really do it justice. This is a great snazzy, jazzy tag, and your son and his partner will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the whimsical feel of your tag. The colors just make it pop. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow love the bright happy colours you have used. I am sure your son will be delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous tag, love the bright colours and image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great tag using fab colours. Love the theme

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!