Tuesday 14 January 2014

Capital Cities

Wonderful tags for the 'shelter and homes tag' last week with some very different ideas. Thank you to everyone who left a comment on my attempt -it is always encouraging to get them.

I chose Moscow for my capital city tag. I painted the sky background then added a picture of the iconic Moscow Building to a textured tag. A few peel-off strips and Promarker squiggles at the bottom and a piece of sparkly material for the tie.

Can't wait to see what everyone makes.

Love Chrissie x

12 comments:

  1. Lovely tag, and I'm already singing, 'Moscow, Moscow.....' that will accompany me all day! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tag Chrissie. Great use of an iconic image :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fussy cutting on Saint Basil's Cathedral is incredible. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, and how very perfect for this month.
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats some mighty fine fussy cutting! Great choice for the theme and beautifully executed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tag and the colors. It reminds me of how much I really hope to see St. Petersburg some day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My son lives in St Petersburg, so I love your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful tag Chrissie!
    It's all in harmony.
    Love those old buildings and the squiggles match all the colouring perfectly!
    Shane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was this ..close to getting to Russia ..practicality won and I will always regret the decision.
    Your tag is fabulous but I'm quickly zipping past so Mr Regret doesn't start whispering!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful tag--love those buildings against your blue sky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply Beautiful...great choice... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/